Sunday 16 October 2011

Today's



Jacket: Bershka
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Jeans: H&M
Shoes and bag: New Look
Scarves: black one is from Gina Tricot and the leopard print is from Valtteri

Today I was shopping in Jumbo, which is shopping centre here in Vantaa. I found one really good thing what I've been looking for a long time. I'll show it to you tomorrow :) I still have autumn holiday tomorrow from school and I've been thinking of going again to Jumbo because it has really started to feel like winter is coming here in Finland and I need new winter shoes.

I just wanna put here in the end The Saturdays new single "My Heart Takes Over". I just love the video and they all look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions or anything else you want to know? Feel free to leave comment :)