Sunday 11 September 2011

Shopping @ London!

I was in London last summer and I had best time ever! London is my favorite city and I was there about one week and we went everyday to Westfield shopping centre. I think it is best shopping centre ever! I prefer more Westfield then Oxford Street because Oxfrod Street is full of turist, but in Westfield there is more local people.

Actually, these Victoria's Secret  products I bought from Gatwick airport. These were 26£. I still don't understand why they sell VS products on London's airport (atleast Heathrow's and Gatwick's) but not in Helsinki's airport...

This Hello Kitty Nomination piece was a bit expensive but it was so cute that I had to buy it! 41£.

These nude color shorts are from Bershka and they were about 4.99£

Dorothy Perkins shoes and they were only 10£. I love those silver bows.

I absolutely love this dress! I had this on me on Rihanna's gig and I think it's super cute and girlish!


I had to buy this biker leather jacket because it was chep and it fit perfectly on me and I have been looking for a long time for a perfect leather jacket.

These hoodys normal price was 49.90 £ so I saved lot of money! These are so comfortable, I use these for everytime when I fly, (they are super soft and warm) and for school when I just want to relax. I absolutely love these (like all the things that I bought)

Actually, I have this dress in nude color and I love the shape of it so when I saw this dress in H&M I just had to bought it. I had been looking for a black dress for a long time! I can do later a post about who you can wear black dress many different ways, just changing accessories. if you want? :)

I just love the color and shape of these trousers.

So, what do you think? What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions or anything else you want to know? Feel free to leave comment :)