Thursday 15 September 2011

Loving the Style: Rochelle Wiseman

If you are from Finland (like me..) you may not know Rochelle Wiseman. She is in girlband called The Saturdays. I hate that in Britain they got so much talent (for example. Diversity, JLS...) but in Finland no one knows them. My little mission is trying to get people know them. ;)

But back to Rochelle. I absolutely love her style.


In first picture she is wearing that white skull scarf and I really want to have white skull scarf, I already have black one but white is the thing now!! I really like that maxiskirt with short white top. Do I even have to say anything about those Jeffrey Campbell shoes? lovelovelove!!

and I'll put their newest video here and you should definately check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any questions or anything else you want to know? Feel free to leave comment :)